Net BuddyThe Internet Alternative - Home Internet on The AT&T 4g LTE Network
2 GREAT PLANS
The Unlimited Plan (In Stock Mar 23)
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase our plan and SIM card Here –
- Our new SIM cards are pre-activated and will be shipped to you by USPS Express Overnight
- Purchase a 4G router, hotspot, etc. from your favorite retailer.
Explore suggested routers here
- Insert your new SIM card into your 4G router or hotspot
- Enjoy your unlimited internet service on the AT&T Network
- Purchase A SIM card from your favorite retailer
- Purchase our 25 GB Monthly plan (input SIM number in checkout)
- Insert SIM card in hotspot /or 4G router (suggested routers)
- **After exceeding 25 GBs, the plan will reset on the 1st of the billing cycle.
Can I use my old SIM card for the new unlimited service?
No. We will ship a new already activated SIM card (USPS Express) upon purchase.
Can I use my old SIM card for the 25 GB plan
Yes you can use your old SIM card for the 25 GB plan.
What happens when I go over 25 GB on the 25 GB plan?
Your data will slow to a crawl and / or stop Your data will automatically resume on the 1st of the billing cycle
I'm still on the old Net Buddy Unlimited plan whats gonna happen to my service?
Unfortunately The Old $65 plan has been phased out by AT&T and at some point it will just stop. If this happens just purchase the new unlimited plan we have available now.
How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.